Thursday Night Live
11/21/2019 5:00 PM
Join us the 3rd Thursday of each month between 5 pm and 8 pm for Thursday Night Live when the Museum features a rotating mix of live music, hands-on
workshops, guided gallery talks, artist demonstrations and receptions, and thought-provoking public programs and talks. The galleries are open to visit, as is our café to purchase beer, wine, sodas,
food or snacks. Admission is just $5 for non-members - and always free to members.
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING THURSDAY, November 21, 2019 (5 pm – 8 pm)
- AIA Lecture - Eric A. Johnston Auditorium, "Pre-Hispanic Turkey Domestication, Husbandry and Mangement in the North American Southwest", Dr. Cyler Conrad, 6:30 pm, Free Admission
- Live Music - 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, Harry Fix, Pianist, Norman Rockwell's America Gallery
- Clay Hand Building with Wine - Artist and pottery expert, Liz Bishop, 5:45 - 7:45 pm,
- Meet the Artist Reception - Artist Ricco DeStefano''s "While Wandering" exhibit, 5 - 8 pm, Helen South Alexander Gallery
- Exhibition Galleries Open for Viewing - Includes "Norman Rockwell's America," 5 pm to 8 pm
- Guided Gallery Talks - Join Museum Interpretation Manager, Ellen Postlewait ,at 6:30 or 7:30 pm, for a 20-minute guided tour of the Museum's "Norman Rockwell's America" exhibit
- No-host Beer and Wine (21 and over with I.D.) - Available at Cafe MAC. Food items, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are also available to purchase. 5 pm to 7:30 pm
- *Participating in the Guided Gallery Talks and Visiting the Museum's Galleries is included with paid admission to Thursday Night Live
Cost: $5,Per Person (Non-Museum-Members), which is 50% off the regular Museum admission price, Free to Museum Members.